Wednesday, December 7, 2011

One more week left of school!

This week has been rough to say the least. All of my classes have required a final presentation to end the semester with. So, everyday this week I have\and going to have a presentation. Lucky me! NOT! I hate presentations, I would rather take a test then have to present. Every time I present I get to nervous, I stutter, and I shake, it is not a pretty sight. Today I have a presentation in my MCOM-Business writing class and I'm sooooo scared. Last night I was stressing out so much I started crying. I just hope that it will go by fast! After all my presentations are done this week I have about 3 days to study for 4 of my final exams, then---I'm home free for about 3 weeks until it starts all over again for winter semester.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment