Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Changing my Life One Step at a Time

So last night my wonderful husband Chris brought me home some health products from Unicity International where he works, and I have to say that I'm converted from just three of the products that I have had . The company is an MLA company which sells weight loss products. Some of their main products that they sell are called Slim, and Macha, but they also have many more products on their website. I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical about this whole weight loss product. It is hard to sometimes trust those weight loss products but, after taking three of their products just starting last night I feel like they are really the best health product I have had. They not only taste so good, but they make me feel good.

Slim:

Now without artificial flavoring and sweeteners. Drinking Bios Life Slim® two to three times a day before meals trains your body to burn away excess fat forever—without the jitters, hunger, or confusion of weight-loss products or programs—creating a slimmer, more active, more attractive you. *Copied from Unicity International Website

Visit their website for more information: https://secure.unicity.net/unicityusa/ShoppingCart/Shop.cfm?Country=USA&lng=en_unicity&Theme=Default


Macha:

Matcha
Matcha is backed by nutritional science and is the first energy drink powered by Chi-Oka Matcha, a superior green tea with 20 times more antioxidants than the açai berry. Carefully selected, all-natural ingredients are best-in-class for:

20 TIMES MORE ANTIOXIDANTS THAN THE ACAI BERRY!!!!!!! LOVE!!!!

Boosting energy
Amplifying mental clarity
Providing antioxidants to strengthen the immune system
Restoring and balancing electrolytes
Increasing metabolism
*copied from Unicity International Website

Visit their website for more information: https://secure.unicity.net/unicityusa/ShoppingCart/Shop.cfm?CurrPage=FrontPage&NextPage=CategoryDetail&CategoryID=805&pid=31503843605201971

Lean Complete® Chocolate: THE BEST BREAKFAST SHAKE I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!! SERIOUSLY
If you are like me and hate eating breakfast, or just don't crave anything for breakfast you should try Lean Complete Chocolate. It is so good. I don't know if I can live without it now.



This deliciously satisfying meal replacement is available in rich chocolate. A smooth, high-protein shake, Lean Complete helps build a lean, healthy body with essential vitamins, minerals, and natural fibers. Two scoops mix easily with 8 oz of water, skim milk, or soymilk. Enjoy Lean Complete in place of one meal per day. *Copied from Unicity International website

Visit their website for more information: www.unicity.net

Try for yourself and let me know what you think!

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. This post looks awesome babe! I am glad you like the products... They really do work.

    I Love You!

    --Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Chris to bring me some too! I want to try it!

    ReplyDelete