Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treating

Happy Halloween! unfortunately Chris and I don't have a lot going on tonight, this tends to happen when you grow older, get married and don't have any children there is not a lot of things to do for Halloween. I wish that we had children to take Trick Or Treating I love Halloween for that reason only. I guess we will just watch Halloween movies, make Halloween treats, and go to bed.
This last weekend there were so many Halloween events going on. I was part of a Halloween Carnival Thursday, and all day friday which was such a pain to decorate and plan. There were over 2,000 people who came, it was a success. Then all day Saturday and all Saturday night I planned a Halloween party at Chris's parents house which turned out to be one of the best halloween parties I have ever planned and been to. It was so much fun! we planned games like bobbling for apples, donut eating contest, and a costume contest. Best party ever! There were so many people who came to! Anyways, I congratulate any of you who have the opportunity go Trick Or Treating. Take advantage of these wonderful memories.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment