Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas!

I'm so excited for Christmas this year! This is going to be a new experience for Chris and I because it is the first Christmas we have had sense we have been married. Last Christmas was the day Chris and I got engaged, so Christmas is a pretty memorable day for us. I can't wait to also see my parents for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I haven't seen them for so long it seems like. I love trying to find gifts for Christmas it is my favorite thing ever. I sometimes love giving gifts more then getting them. I want to start making some new Christmas decorations soon! I have the perfect gift for my mom this year for Christmas and I can't wait to give it to her, I have wanted to give this gift to her sense the summer. I hope that she loves it and I hope that it means a lot to her. I love my mom and dad so much I couldn't be more grateful them. I'm just so blessed to have such wonderful family, friends, and husband.

Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment